All sell orders on EXJ.io are market orders, i.e. the selling price floats with the prevailing market price at the time of sale. However, sellers are given the flexibility to price their orders at a premium (i.e. up to 100% above) or discount (i.e. up to 50% below) to the market price. On our peer-to-peer platform, the customizable margin can be a useful tool to adjust the competitiveness of the a seller’s offer or the time required to attract interested buyers.
Articles in this section
- What is EXJ.io?
- What’s the difference between EXJ.io and other crytpo exchanges in general?
- How do EXJ.io protect its users?
- How many accounts can a user registered?
- Is it necessary that I complete the “Know Your Customer (KYC) process?
- What to do if I forgot my log-in password?
- What are the fees and charges arising from cryptocurrency trading?
- How do I transfer my digital asset to EXJ.io?
- When does EXJ.io obtain the price quotes for Bitcoin and Ether?
- What is the margin value that I am asked to enter when posting a sale offer? Why can I not set a selling price instead?