To sell crytpocurrency via EXJ.io platform, you have to:
- to open a escrow wallet on EXJ.io platform
- post a offer
- wait for buyer to accept your offer. release the cryptocurrency once payment is received.
Details as follows:
1. open escrow wallet
- click "manage wallet" on the top menu bar
- input log-in password and click "Create Escrow Wallet"
（Please note that wallet for Bitcoin and Ether have to be open separately）
- transfer the cryptocurrency you want to sell from your own wallet to the escrow wallet address
- wait for balance of the escrow wallet to update
2. post a offer
- click "sell" on the top menu bar
- In “Enter offer details” page，choose the type of cryptocurrency you want to sell
- enter your offer details such as the premium you want to sell over market price, minimum/ maximum amount for sale per transaction, terms of trade and payment method.
- If you choose "bank transfer", you need to enter: bank name, account no., account holder name
- If you choose "PayMe", you need to enter: phone number, Paycode
- click "Next", make sure your offer terms is entered correctly, and then click "publish"
3. wait for buyer to accept your offer, and finish the trade
- you will be notified by email and sms when buyer intends to accept your offer
- click "manage offer" on top menu bar, check the offer the buyer showed interested to accept, and the status of all other offer
- when buyer confirm payment is made, you will receive notification by email and sms. Once you make sure that payment is received, you have to release the cryptocurrency in 60 minutes to the buyer by click "Release coins".
If you didn't received the payment buyer claimed to have made, you are entitled to cancel the trade, unlocking the withheld cryptocurrency in the escrow account. You can also seek help from our customer care team.
If you didn't release the cryptocurrency in due course, the cryptocurrency may be frozen temporarily.
*Attention: Before releasing the cryptocurrency to the buyer, please ensure you did receive buyer's payment. The transaction will be complete and irreversible once you click the "Release coins" button. You will not be able to recover the cryptocurrency by any means.