The stop limit price is a tool that allows sellers to withdraw their offers from the selling queue at times of market volatility. Should the seller enter a value in this optional field when posting a sell order, the sell order is automatically cancelled when the market price reaches the stop order price.
Articles in this section
- What is EXJ.io?
- What’s the difference between EXJ.io and other crytpo exchanges in general?
- How do EXJ.io protect its users?
- How many accounts can a user registered?
- Is it necessary that I complete the “Know Your Customer (KYC) process?
- What to do if I forgot my log-in password?
- What are the fees and charges arising from cryptocurrency trading?
- How do I transfer my digital asset to EXJ.io?
- When does EXJ.io obtain the price quotes for Bitcoin and Ether?
- What is the margin value that I am asked to enter when posting a sale offer? Why can I not set a selling price instead?