While KYC is optional, sellers have the right to restrict their sell orders to the only the buyers that have completed the KYC process. EXJ.io encourages every user to complete the KYC process to enhance his/her credibility and gain full access to all sale offers available on EXJ.io.
Articles in this section
- What is EXJ.io?
- What’s the difference between EXJ.io and other crytpo exchanges in general?
- How do EXJ.io protect its users?
- How many accounts can a user registered?
- Is it necessary that I complete the “Know Your Customer (KYC) process?
- What to do if I forgot my log-in password?
- What are the fees and charges arising from cryptocurrency trading?
- How do I transfer my digital asset to EXJ.io?
- When does EXJ.io obtain the price quotes for Bitcoin and Ether?
- What is the margin value that I am asked to enter when posting a sale offer? Why can I not set a selling price instead?