Every EXJ.io account must have a unique email address, so every user should be able to register one account in principle. We also encourage user to verify his/her identity via “Know your customer” process.
Articles in this section
- What is EXJ.io?
- What’s the difference between EXJ.io and other crytpo exchanges in general?
- How do EXJ.io protect its users?
- How many accounts can a user registered?
- Is it necessary that I complete the “Know Your Customer (KYC) process?
- What to do if I forgot my log-in password?
- What are the fees and charges arising from cryptocurrency trading?
- How do I transfer my digital asset to EXJ.io?
- When does EXJ.io obtain the price quotes for Bitcoin and Ether?
- What is the margin value that I am asked to enter when posting a sale offer? Why can I not set a selling price instead?